Go to main navigation
- Why do credit scores differ?
- What is Credit Score?
- What is a Credit Score Credit Report?
- Is there a fee?
- How often is my credit score updated?
- How does Credit Score differ from other credit scoring offerings?
- Will Credit Score share my credit score with FAFCU?
- How does Credit Score keep my financial information secure?
- If the financial institution doesn’t use Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- What if the information provided by Credit Score appears to be wrong or inaccurate?
- There is a section on the site that features both FAFCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Will accessing Credit Score ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
- Does Credit Score offer credit report monitoring as well?
- How do Members change their email address or other personal information?
- Can Members use Credit Score on mobile devices?
- Will FAFCU use Credit Score to make loan decisions?
Financial Literacy Questions
- Should I borrow money from my 401(k) for emergency cash?
- I need help with my budget. What can I do?
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- Is it a good idea to cosign a loan?
- How can I establish good credit?
Loan and Credit Questions
- Can the credit union give me a copy of my credit report?
- How often should I get a copy of my credit report?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- Does the credit union offer student loans?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at Financial Access Federal Credit Union?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Do you offer mortgages?
- Does the credit union offer business loans?