Go to main navigation
- What is Credit Sense?
- What is a Credit Sense Credit Report?
- Is there a fee?
- How does Credit Sense differ from other credit scoring offerings?
- Why do credit scores differ?
- Will Credit Sense share my credit score with FAFCU?
- How does Credit Sense keep my financial information secure?
- If the financial institution doesn’t use Credit Sense to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- What if the information provided by Credit Sense appears to be wrong or inaccurate?
- There is a section on the site that features both FAFCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Will accessing Credit Sense ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
- Does Credit Sense offer credit report monitoring as well?
- How do Members change their email address or other personal information?
- Can Members use Credit Sense on mobile devices?
- Will FAFCU use Credit Sense to make loan decisions?
- How often is my credit score updated?
Financial Literacy Questions
- Should I borrow money from my 401(k) for emergency cash?
- I need help with my budget. What can I do?
- How can I establish good credit?
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- Is it a good idea to cosign a loan?
Loan and Credit Questions
- Can the credit union give me a copy of my credit report?
- How often should I get a copy of my credit report?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Does the credit union offer student loans?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- By what methods can I pay on my loan at Financial Access Federal Credit Union?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- What is a signature loan?
- Does the credit union offer business loans?
- Do you offer mortgages?