Already enrolled in Credit Score? Log in
Check your credit score daily for free!
FAFCU is now offering access to your credit score along with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. It's called "Credit Score".
It's built right into our already easy-to-use Online Banking and Mobile Banking App, so you won't need a new login.
Don't use Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App yet? Both are easy to set up and secure methods to do your banking anytime from anywhere. Click here for more information regarding online banking or click here for more information on our mobile app. Once you are logged into your online banking just click the Credit Score image located in the overview section of your online banking or click the self service tab at the top and then click Credit Score. Answer the questions provided and within minutes you will know your current credit score! Yes it's FREE and yes you can check your score safely and securely every day!
To use Credit Score Financial Access FCU's Membership is required.
- Why do credit scores differ?
- What is Credit Score?
- What is a Credit Score Credit Report?
- Is there a fee?
- How often is my credit score updated?
- How does Credit Score differ from other credit scoring offerings?
- Will Credit Score share my credit score with FAFCU?
- How does Credit Score keep my financial information secure?
- If the financial institution doesn’t use Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- What if the information provided by Credit Score appears to be wrong or inaccurate?
- There is a section on the site that features both FAFCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Will accessing Credit Score ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
- Does Credit Score offer credit report monitoring as well?
- How do Members change their email address or other personal information?
- Can Members use Credit Score on mobile devices?
- Will FAFCU use Credit Score to make loan decisions?